DromLite Bags offer high-capacity water storage yet collapse all the way down to the size of their cap. This supreme packability comes with the weight savings to match to keep you moving quickly on the trail. Reconstructed of a rugged film and RF-welded seams, they offer reliable durability. Inside, an improved BPA-free food-grade lining ensures better-tasting water and can handle freezing. Accessories like the Shower or Hydration Kits add do-all versatility, and the new svelte 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink and pour with ease.
- The 2L Dromedary Bag is hands-down the best way to store water when camping off your bike.
- Unlike hard bottle storage, these bags stash away when they're empty so they don't take up space. Also they won't crack or dent with impact.
- These fit perfectly in our Large MOLLE Pouch, which even has an opening to accommodate the Dromedary's unique 3-in-1 (drink/pour/fill) HDPE cap. By putting on of these in the MOLLE pouch you can have water on tap on the bike at all times.
- 2L size enables you to spread the water weight around your bike. Put 2L on each side pannier, 2L in the rear duffle, and 2L in your hydration pack for a total of 2 gallons of water - enough for two nights of camping - spread evenly around the bike.
- Get the optional hydration nozzle so you can quickly and easily rotate the dromedary in your hydration pack for a full one when it's empty. Get the optional shower attachment and use it as a camp shower bag.
- The perimeter webbing makes it easy to hang the Dromedary from a tree or from the mirror on your bike, for cleaning, brushing teeth, etc.
- In the unlikely event of a puncture, it can be quickly and easily field-repaired with any repair sealant.
- BPA-free food-grade polyurethane inner lining, doesn't leave your water tasting funny.
- Ergonomic fill handle & wide-mouth opening makes it really easy to fill.
Bag Care Pointers:
Nice option to add to my Mosko Moto panniers. Very clever way to carry water to camp at the end of the day. Very rugged and durable, couldn't find these anywhere else.
Hi, I think that the hydration tank is very useful to hydrate during the trip, I chose your product because by now I have taken several items and I have been able to ascertain that they are of excellent workmanship and you are a serious company guaranteeing them in case of problems this makes you prefer to other brands, keep it up. Thanks and best regards.
These panniers make packing such an ease, and accessing frequently needed items is also simple because you can put them in easy accessible pouches. I should have bought these years ago.
Very happy with my purchases from Mosko! Thanks, gang!
Still didn't get my order