Mosko Moto has two fulfillment centers - one in the United States and one in Europe.
No matter where you are located, you can shop from either site, but pricing and shipping options will differ.
Read more about international shipping rates here
Water hauling utility without the weight or bulk.
MSR DromLite Bags offer high-capacity water storage yet collapse all the way down to the size of their cap. This supreme packability comes with the weight savings to match to keep you moving quickly on the trail. Reconstructed of a rugged film and RF-welded seams, they offer reliable durability. Inside, an improved BPA-free food-grade lining ensures better-tasting water and can handle freezing. The svelte 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink and pour with ease.
- The 2L Dromedary Bag is hands-down the best way to store water when camping off your bike.
- Unlike hard bottle storage, these soft bags won't crack or dent upon impact and stash away when they're empty so they don't take up valuable storage space.
- These fit nicely in our Large MOLLE Pouch.
- 2L size enables you to spread the water weight around your bike. Put 2L on each side pannier, 2L in the rear duffle, and 2L in your hydration pack for a total of 2 gallons of water - enough for two nights of camping - spread evenly around the bike.
- Get the optional hydration nozzle so you can quickly and easily rotate the dromedary in your hydration pack for a full one when it's empty. Get the optional shower attachment and use it as a camp shower bag.
- The perimeter webbing makes it easy to hang the Dromedary from a tree or from the mirror on your bike, for cleaning, brushing teeth, etc.
- In the unlikely event of a puncture, it can be quickly and easily field-repaired with any repair sealant.
- BPA-free food-grade polyurethane inner lining, doesn't leave your water tasting funny.
- Ergonomic fill handle & wide-mouth opening makes it really easy to fill.
Bag Care Pointers:
I recently bought the 2 l from lite bag, but I also have the rackless 10 with an 8 l backpack I attach on top, and a 1 l msr fuel bottle with the mole bag.
I love the product, it is strong and adequate for tropical country riding as I do in Costa Rica. Water proof is a must for me and they have not failed.
Definitely will recommend and keep buying their bag systems.
After reading one review on here that the tap function simply didn't
work, I was dubious to purchase this. I can confirm however that it works perfectly and is a great way to store and access water in the Aux Pox in your Reckless 80.
Best products out there! 🤘
Fitting the DromLite bag pour HDPE cap was impossible and didn't work. I had to modify the Molle bag opening to allow the cap to fit and be useable as I was leaving for a trip and didn't have time to return it for a different option. In the end I made it work but the Molle bag opening needs to be better designed to fit the DromLite bag as it states "Fit perfectly in our large Molle Pouch" and that isn't the case in my situation.
The two MSR DromLite Bags I purchased perfectly on my recent Idaho BDR ride. Just got home last night. They fill easily, all air can be bled out to minimize size of bag when full of water, and they morph to fit the space available. Also with 2 bags I was able to keep my bike balances by putting one each pannier. Great value!