Steelcore Locking Straps are made from Steel Encased Webbing – heavy duty webbing wrapped around a braided steel cable – which is significantly harder to clip than steel cable alone. They feature a locking aluminum cam buckle which can be tightened but not loosened, so you can cinch the strap tight around your bag.
As with all security systems, the Locking Strap is intended as a deterrent. A determined thief with the right tools and enough time will eventually get in. The Locking Strap simply makes their job more difficult.
The Locking Strap is available in two lengths: 4.5' and 6'. Choose the correct length and number of straps for your luggage system below. Please refer to the 'Videos' tab above for mounting instructions. Note that your order may use varying key codes.
If you have previously purchased a Steelcore strap from us and would like to purchase another that will work with your existing keys please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing.
- Backcountry 25/35L Pannier Kit: Two 4.5' Straps
- Backcountry 30/40L Duffle: One 6' Strap
- Scout 25L Pannier Kit: Two 4.5' Straps
- Scout 25/60L Duffle: One 4.5' Strap
- Reckless 80: Four 4.5' Straps (two for center duffle, one for each side bag)
- Reckless 40: Three 4.5' Straps (One for center duffle, one for each side bag. Note that the side bags on the R40 do not lock as securely as on the R80 because of the narrower width of the legs.)
- Other Assorted Drybags: One 4.5' Strap
Recomendable 100 x 100
Bought these straps for my BMW Motorrad Atacama panniers. They are top quality, easy to use. Mosko Moto gave a brilliant service, kept me informed and delivered on time.
Casser dés la réception.
La serrure ne fonctionne pas.
hello, I bought your suitcases that I met through the videos of Gionata Nencini and I immediately made a great impression for the aesthetics the resistance of the material used, so I consider myself very satisfied, thank you.