Perfect for carrying extra gas on an extended range. This is an easy and inexpensive way to expand your range without an aftermarket gas tank or rotopax. Using separate 1L bottles enables you to spread the weight of the gas evenly around the bike.
- Many of our accessory pockets and pouches are specifically sized for these bottles:
- 1 bottle fits in our small MOLLE pouch
- 2 bottles fit in our large MOLLE pouch
- 2 bottles fit in each of the two rear pockets of the Reckless 80 (2 Bottles per side, 4 bottles total, 1 gallon of extra fuel capacity)
- 1 bottle fits in each of the two rear pockets of the Reckless 40 (1 Bottle per side, 2 bottles total, half gallon of extra fuel capacity)
- 2 bottles fit in each of the two rear pockets of the Backcountry 35 Pannier (2 Bottles per side, 4 bottles total, 1 gallon of extra fuel capacity)
- Also connects to the threaded pump of your MSR stove - we recommend the MSR Whisperlite Universal - so you can use your extra unleaded gasoline to fuel your camp stove in addition to your bike. That way you never need to think about camp stove fuel canisters: you can drain unleaded gas off the bike to power your stove as needed, or use your stove fuel to refill your bike to extend your range. The extra gasoline also works great as a fire-starter.
- Airtight seal allows fuel to be stored longer by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel
- Child-resistant packaging (CRP) cap makes it difficult for kids or drunk people to open the bottle
- Made from single-piece, impact-extruded aluminum to prevent leaks and cracks
- Bolstered shoulder and base resist bulging when pressurized
The reckless 10 with expandable fuel storage sleeves is the perfect solution for my 525 exc. I never wanted to put a rack on the bike to keep it sleek and soft in the event of dumping her. I do however want to be able to carry extra fuel, food, tools, and some extra clothing for extended trips. The reckless 10 is perfect. I'll likely get a reckless 30 for the same bike as the 10 works so well and is helped me realize the potential of the 525 as a featherweight adventure bike for difficult terrain and alpine light situations. The design is dead on as well as the fit, finish, and quality. All the components are durable quality fare that will last a long time. Couldn't be happier. So glad I went with this versus other options I was considering. System mounts and unmounts in less than five minutes with zero tools and is very stable even in rough use. I don't even know they are there till I reach for a sandwich.
Fuel Storage Bottle - 1L
Surprised at how lightweight it really is and how perfectly it fits into my Mosko Reckless 80. Overall a cool setup
I purchased this from nz on line and the shipping was prompt product was excellent and service was extremely good. Would highly recommend this product to anybody I have a Ducati sled and got the reckless 40l and nomad tank case and fits like a glove 👍
Just purchased 2 one liter fuel canisters and carrying pouch
Love the design of the gas canister and the carrying pouch
The canister are designed well and do not leak
I have filled them and been carrying on my trail rides
so far have needed not to use them
Since my 501 husky has only a 2 gallon gas tank I’m expecting they may come into play sometime as my rides will continually become more adventurous .
Nice to have back up gas available in a easy convenient compact design